Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 3D Printer specifications

On Tuesday, 5 February 2019 15:39:57 UTC, Tricky Dicky wrote:
I am considering getting a 3D printer later this year after reading a review for a sub £200 one in a magazine I subscribe as well as noting Aldi had a sub £300 one on sale recently. I am a bit flexible on price at the moment but we are talking hundreds £s and not thousands. It does seem that prices have come down as they have got popular.

I am hoping to use it to make small models with some detail. I intend to research the matter but would value any opinion from anybody who owns one regards make, what specifications I need to look at and what features are essential.

Thank you in advance for any pointers.

Richard

Well there must be some 3D printer review sites.
But a few things to consider are the increments the motors can step in, the type of plastic(s) it can take, how many nozzles and overall printble size