Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson[_2_] Andrew Mawson[_2_] is offline

Default 8U 19" Rack table top cabinet wanted

"Bill Wright" wrote in message ...

On 04/02/2019 15:30, Andrew Mawson wrote:
Not quite DIY but lots of technical people on this forum.

I'm looking for a table top 19" cabinet with '8U' of height = 14" (I'm
adding an RA137A L/F converter to my RA17 communications receiver so
need a bigger cabinet) so if anyone has one or knowns of one I'd like to
hear from you Andrew

I've got a glass fronted one but that's no good is it? It's about two foot
high.

Bill

I wouldn't rule it out - how deep is it front to back? The RA17 is 21" front
to back and weighs 67 lbs

Andrew