AndyC the WB

Default 'L' shaped bath anybody?

"Dave" == Dave Liquorice writes:

Dave Not L shaped but more offset pear shaped is the Space bath
Dave from Armitage Shanks (I think it's them, brochure is at the
Dave bottom of the filing heap...).

We have one. If you're slightly on the rotund side, the extra space
in the shower end is wonderful - every other shower I've been in since
has felt cramped - even when on my own! :-)

We got ours from the local plumbers merchants.

Only possible downsides(s):

1) The bath is slightly shorted than a normal one. Good if you have
a small bathroom, bad if you want to wallow.

2) The taps are on the "outside" long (curved) edge. You may or may
not find this a problem.

AndyC

|Andy Cunningham aka AndyC the WB | andy -at- cunningham.me.uk |
| http://www.cunningham.me.uk/rangie - Everything you wanted to know |
| about the P38A Range Rover but were afraid to ask. |
"The world has gone crazy: The best rapper is a white guy, the best
golfer is a black guy, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and
Germany doesn't want to go to war." -- Anon