Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Best self-assembly electronics kits for beginners?

In article ,
wrote:
I've made loads of PCBs, and it is fairly simple imho. I used a uv light
box, but did try skylight at least once. For beginners & simple projects
I'd suggest either stripboard or pad board, you can look at PCB
production & its pitfalls later. You can of course also make PCBs with
just a dremel.

You can (or could) get etch resistant pens. Draw the circuit on the
copper, then etch in the normal way. That was the earliest method I
remember.

--
*What boots up must come down *

Dave Plowman London SW