Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 8U 19" Rack table top cabinet wanted

In article ,
Andrew Mawson wrote:
wrote in message

On Monday, 4 February 2019 15:30:40 UTC, Andrew Mawson wrote:
I'm looking for a table top 19" cabinet with '8U' of height = 14" (I'm
adding an RA137A L/F converter to my RA17 communications receiver so
need a
bigger cabinet) so if anyone has one or knowns of one I'd like to hear
from
you

Something from Ikea cut to size and some rack strip?

Owain

Good heavens NO, the poor RA17 would curl up in shame !

It's basically how they're made for areas where they need to look 'pretty'
like the control room of a recording studio. Veneered MDF etc with steel
mounting strips.

--
*Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.