Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 8U 19" Rack table top cabinet wanted

On 04/02/2019 15:30, Andrew Mawson wrote:
Not quite DIY but lots of technical people on this forum.

I'm looking for a table top 19" cabinet with '8U' of height = 14"Â* (I'm
adding an RA137AÂ* L/F converter to my RA17 communications receiver so
need a bigger cabinet) so if anyone has one or knowns of one I'd like to
hear from you

Andrew

hah! I just finished converting a piece of not very antique furniture to
house some audio gear.

It's actually relatively simple to make 19" cabinets out of wood, hard
or soft, MDF and what have you.. and fix stuff in with BIG woodscrews.

e.g.

http://www.larksrise.com/Project%20P...928_131610.jpg

http://www.larksrise.com/Project%20P...i/BCD_0027.JPG

and

http://www.larksrise.com/Project%20P...i/BCD_0024.JPG

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels