Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Software to calculate Ohms Law and other electronics math

On 2/3/19 10:02 AM, Mike Coon wrote:
In article ,
says...

No, read his posts, and those from his alter-ego, oldstuff....... He's *that* stupid.

He could get a powerful pocket calculator for peanuts! I can't believe
anyone can be *that* stupid, TBH. He's having a laugh at your expense.

I'm not so sure. Back when GPS were new and there was an active GPS
forum, lots of people wanted help with how to convert degrees to
degrees+minutes. (Despite the USA still liking feet and inches and UK
not much better.)

Mike.

That's just being lazy. Part of the "I want it now" mindset.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0