Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Best self-assembly electronics kits for beginners?

In article
,
Tim+ wrote:
Of course these kits aren‘t actually teaching me anything (other than
soldering skills) and I‘d like to progress to understanding a bit more
about the design and function of components/circuits.

Think you do that mostly by reading.

Maplin did a pretty good book called Electronic Circuits - written before
everything was done on a chip. But does cover building block chips like op
amps. No idea what is around today - likely more about how to do it with
your phone. ;-)

--
*Caution: I drive like you do.

Dave Plowman London SW