Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default How much for two 4inch fixed white extractor fan grilles?

In article
,
says...

I checked the price of a couple of packs of paving slabs with Travis
"twice the price" perkins once, and got a silly quote, but they did
offer to do a price match. So I gave them the Wickes price, (about £200
less per pack), and then they said they are not able to do a price match
on Wickes products. I highlighted they they owned Wickes and this seemed
a bit daft! Needless to say Wickes got the order.

The Wickes near where I used to live opened up a Toostation
counter at the back of the store. If I bought anything there
that Wickes also sell, i would make point at looking for and
having a laugh at the Wickes price befor picking up my order
from TS!

--

Terry

---