Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Software to calculate Ohms Law and other electronics math

On Friday, 1 February 2019 23:05:44 UTC, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 17:47:58 -0600, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 1/30/19 2:35 PM, Cursitor Doom wrote:

Why anyone would need a computer for a baby grade problem like this I
simply can't imagine.

Two reasons:
1. Tubeguy already said he can't do math.

If he can't do the most elementary things like multiply and divide, then
there's no hope for him in electronics AFAICS. He needs to pick another
job.

2. His internet sucks so he needs a local program.

He could get a powerful pocket calculator for peanuts! I can't believe
anyone can be *that* stupid, TBH. He's having a laugh at your expense.

Everyone has a blindspot somewhere. He's a hobbyist.

NT