Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How do estate agents get addresses?

DJC explained on 01/02/2019 :
But that would require a separate application to LR for each property and
payment of the £5 fee for the title doc.

They probably don't know, are you sure no council property got one?

All I am sure of, is that many properties were missed out on the
delivery this particular morning. Had all houses been sent one, then he
would have called at them all. I try watch his/her progress so I can
ensure the dogs are in when s/he is due here. The progress was much
quicker than normal.