m Ransley

Default Composite decking: Trex or WeatherBest?

If your deck as my wood deck needs to be cleaned as also my plastic
furniture gets mold , then why wouldnt your new maintenance free deck
need to be cleaned also ? What do you do with maintenance free decks
after they fade a little and some damage occurs, you cant match the
replacement . For me a deck is to be used I would not be the type to
"take care" of it. I have large plants that always mold underneath. It
also depends on lifestyle and location. I think you will be cleaning
your Plastic deck more often if it now needs it 3 times a year. And when
you invite neighbors for a party, well cigarettes drop and burn. Wood
can be refinished and color changed, as I will this year do my 3rd
change of color. I like wood, no worry.