Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kitchen wall prep before refit

On 01/02/2019 17:53, wrote:
On Friday, 1 February 2019 17:46:50 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mmm. I built a false MDF wall to straighten out som shoddy building and
routed lots of mains cables behind that.

I had to rip out loads of plasterboard to expose the shoddy building and find where a previous owner had hidden the mains cables (and sockets).

Not that I'm accusing you of anything like plasterboarding over working sockets... I'm sure your house is lovely.

Oh,. this was new build. The chippies managed to build a wall crooked.

Owain

--
Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich
people

Peter Thompson