Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How do estate agents get addresses?

On 01/02/2019 17:08, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
A mix of council and privately owned in the street, postie this morning
had an easy delivery round, just to some of the addresses, ours being
one of them. The only item a card from an estate agent type company
indicating they could get a good price for the owner. It was fully
addressed to me apart from my name, it said 'The Owner'.

Now how would they go about knowing which addresses were privately
owned? Land Registry? The Land Registry entry would supply my full name
and address.

Dont worry. I got those in rented property as well

--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."