Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Kitchen lighting

On 31/01/2019 21:24, ARW wrote:
On 31/01/2019 21:03, R D S wrote:
We've a small kitchen in an extension, approx 3x2m, it's about to be
gutted and we're looking at lighting options.

I'd stick a 5 foot LED striplight in it but that's not going to get
past managaement,she's talking about spots.

I'm not a fan of spotlights, i've never felt like they fill an area
with light. Am I wrong, are some better than others?

General lighting opinions appreciated.

Under cupboard and above cupboard LED strips are must theses days to the
obligatory spot lights.

I fitted 60W warm white above and 60W cool white under a 3m run of
cupboards in the summer and they're bloody brilliant (sic) for ageing eyes

--
Robin