Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default Does Facebook have your credit card number?

On 1/31/2019 1:49 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 13:18:06 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

Many years ago when a guy told me he saw no need for a computer and did
not have one I went home and printed out what I found about him on line.
Zaba search had given me his age and relatives and address and Google
maps had a picture of his house with his wife's car in the driveway.
He was really upset that this info was out there.

A couple of weeks ago I drove by an new neighbors house and the woman
was putting out garbage. I stopped and introduced myself telling her I
lived a couple of houses away down the street and told her that county
records on line told me who bought the house and I looked at FB and
googled them and told her that I knew that she and her husband were new
associate professors of psychology and the nearby university. Her
husband came out an met me. Nice people and did not seem the least bit
bothered what I knew about them.

People should be aware that if they put themselves out there or even
don't that we are living in the information age and a lot is known about
them by others.

I've always knew my information was out of the box at an early age.
You can't hide. The govt. put me through the rounds on background
checks. They talk to all kinds of people. I've had negative things
people said, that may have only met me a few months earlier with no
off-duty interaction. **** 'em I say :-)

I put my pharmacy App on my genius phone. CVS knows so much stuff on
people they prompt you to pick from information they have listed.
Quite remarkable.

During the OPM hack, all my, and my wife's govt records when to lord
knows where.

I'm watching you.