gabriel

Default How to figure out if Ineed to upgrade my electrical panel

Ignoramus25700 wrote:

My question is, how do I know if my panel is adequate and that I do not
exceed the amp limitations? What is the relevant part of the NEC that
Ishould study?

Ain;t the max for residential 200A? For what it's worth, I've been running
100A with a spa as well without problems.

Anyway, there's some limit as to how much you can potentially overload (ie,
if you ran around and turned every circuit on at peak capacity), but I do
not know it. Maybe someone else does. I would not worry about it.

--
gabriel