Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default Does Facebook have your credit card number?

On 1/28/2019 1:41 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Meanie" wrote in message ...
On 1/27/2019 3:55 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 14:49:38 -0500, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 23:58:39 -0500, Meanie wrote:

On 1/26/2019 12:31 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 07:50:31 -0500, Roger Wilco
wrote:

On 1/26/19 7:05 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 1/26/2019 5:57 AM, devnull wrote:
On 1/25/19 7:40 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 18:40:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 1/25/2019 5:56 PM, Mark ****erberg wrote:
Lying thieves at Fecesbook busted again.Â* Why do people keep
going back
for more?Â* LOL

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#3b7365225ebf

Great combination.Â* Facebook is a thief and parents are
incredibly
stupid.Â* No way would they have my CC info for my kids to
use. Facebook
is the devil.

An internal Facebook survey of users found that many parents
did not
even realize Facebook was storing their credit card information,
according to an unsealed document. And parents also did not
know their
children could use their credit card without re-entering a
password or
some other form of verification.

Why would Facebook get your credit card in the first place?

Amazon has had my card number stored for over a decade but they
have never fraudulently charged it.

Obviously Amazon is a reputable company and Facebook is not.

Facebook is not an Etailer, Amazon is. As gfretwell asked, why
would FB even have ones CC?

According to the Forbes article, Facebook sells games.
Â*Â*Â* If you made a credit card transaction for ANYTHING through
facebook
- even Shopify - they have your number.Â* If you paid instagram,
What's
App, Oculus ,moves, or Masquerade with your credit card, Facebook
(mother company of all of the above) has your data.

Â*Â* Obviously if you use "facebook pay" they have your data.That
includes
P2P on facebook messenger.

Glad I don't use FB or any other social media site.
Likewise

For a lot of people, it is the only way you see pictures of the grand
kids. My dog always shows me the ones I might actually want to see. He
doesn't say much

I will text. I tell my sibs and relatives to contact via phone/text or
email if you want to send me photos or contact me. Otherwise, they
won't reach me. I also tell them if they use any photo(s) with me in
it on their pages, I will have them removed (they believe I can hack
into computers) and I will destroy your PC.

I simply loathe social media and believe anyone who needs to display
their life for the world to see as well as believe those people are
truly your friends, have serious issues.

Facebook isnt just about displaying your life.

For those who don't own a business or use it for any other marketing
tool, they display their lives.