Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Wilco[_2_] Roger Wilco[_2_] is offline

Default Bathtub safety

On 1/29/19 2:05 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 1:47:45 PM UTC-5, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 1/29/2019 6:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/29/2019 8:37 AM, Joe wrote:
As a senior, i would like to just soak in the tub occasionally, but find it very distressful getting out of the tub. i am alone. Now, I have some leverage on my left side, where 'bath fitters' installed a bar on the wall...but its the right side where i have no leverage at all. I know if i did, then there would be no problem. Can anyone suggest possibly installing a bar or something on the right side of the tub? Or know of something that i could put on the right side that would give me leverage? Thanks

There are many bars that go over the edge of the tub to assist entry/exit.Â* Do a search on Amazon
https://smile.amazon.com/Bathtub-Bar...b+bar+clamp+on

There may be a local grab bar installer too.Â* Here in Florida it is a full time business for a few people in the area.

Says the dumb Pollock.
LOL

I believe the word you want is "Polack". "Pollock" is a fish.

Ed, of course, is neither.

Cindy Hamilton

Colonel Edmund J. Burke is very precise. I suspect he was calling Ed a North Atlantic fish (genus Pollachius).