Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toolstation kwalitee?

In article ,
tahrey m wrote:
Sounds a bit like my Parkline (parkfield? whatever they call it)
dremel-copy thing from Lidl. Speed control failed within a week, the
brake for the chuck went wrong soon after. Disassembly and jiggery
pokery fixed the second issue (sort of ... I can still swap out the ends
and tighten them in place with a bit of faffing, anyway)

No idea about Parkline, but most of Lidl stuff is branded ParkSide. And
all comes with a 3 year money back warranty. So why on earth would you
bother trying to repair junk that had failed within a week? Simply get
your money back an go and buy the genuine article you obviously think
superior.

--
*Rehab is for quitters.

Dave Plowman London SW