Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Software to calculate Ohms Law and other electronics math

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 20:36:55 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 21:56:44 -0600, wrote:

Is there any Software to calculate Ohms Law and other electronics math?

No. It's too easy and simple to make it worthwhile writing a stand
alone Ohm's Law program for a PC. There are plenty for IOS and
Android devices, but not for PC's. It might be helpful in finding
something if you were more specific as to what you mean by "other
electronics math"?

Well, I lied. I found some Windoze and Java programs that do Ohm's
law:

https://www.electronics2000.co.uk/download.php#assistant
Ohm's Law is under the "other" tab.

http://www.cainehorr.com/ohms-law-power-formula-calculator/

http://forums.aussievapers.com/e-cigarette-vaporization-hardware-discussion/24633-ohms-law-calculator.html

Ohm's Law simulation:
https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/ohms-law
(Required Java)

More possibles:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ohms+law+calculator+windows&tbm=isch

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558