Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Woodstove hinge pin graphite

On 01/27/2019 01:06 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/27/2019 1:55 PM, rbowman wrote:

If it doesn't work on the stove, you can take up art. I always feel
out of place in either of those stores. What I'm looking for probably
doesn't have anything to do with what they think it's used for. But
then I keep a tube of lipstick around. It comes in handy for fitting
parts. Fingernail polish has its uses too that don't have anything to
do with painting my toenails.

I always had this image of you riding your bike with painted toenails.
I'm crushed now.

You'll never know. I may skip the helmet sometime but I'll be damned if
I'll ride a bike in flip flops. That's a 20-something deal. 150 hp bike,
$800 helmet with the trendy graphics, and flip flops.

After I park the bike and walk into Joanne's in my scruffy leather
jacket, the conversation can get interesting.

Do you have one of those snap fastener kits?
Sure, what do you want to use them for?
Fix the thumb break on my .357 shoulder rig.

I learned long ago to make up some story about my non-existent wife
working on some non-existent home project.

Of course, I sometimes have the same problem in the hardware store. I'm
big on what they call off label use in the drug business.