Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 09:06:08 +1100, Steven, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

Britain might not see too much of me either you will no doubt be glad
to hear, but if I need to depart fairly soon, I would have every
confidence that light switches will be the least of your worries.

Britain will do fine whatever the brexit result, and if it stays in the EU
too.

That's not even what many Brexiters claim, senile Ozzietard! BTW, don't you
have some Australian issues to worry about, you perverted 85-year-old senile
sow? BG

--
dennis@home to know-it-all Rot Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."