Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Woodstove hinge pin graphite

On 01/27/2019 08:22 AM, Stumpy wrote:

There's a Michaels and a Joanns within 45 miles. I'll look at the
woodless graphite and the sticks next time I'm in town. 2B crayons are
the softest - so probably have the most graphite.

http://www.fabercastell.com/art-and-...nPitt2B/129902

If it doesn't work on the stove, you can take up art. I always feel out
of place in either of those stores. What I'm looking for probably
doesn't have anything to do with what they think it's used for. But then
I keep a tube of lipstick around. It comes in handy for fitting parts.
Fingernail polish has its uses too that don't have anything to do with
painting my toenails.