Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_6_] Cursitor Doom[_6_] is offline

Default CO2 levels

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:08:26 -0800, harry wrote:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-not-preserve-

peace-in-europe--instead-it-has-brought/

Nice find, m8! Totally apropos under the current circumstances:

"Now we see the results. Across Europe the vaunted European project is
crumbling before our eyes. Fuelled by the mass unemployment and social
dislocation caused by the disastrous Euro experiment, far from peace and
order, extremist parties are on the rise across the EU from Greece to
Sweden, and from France to Austria. Even in Germany, as a direct response
to the tidal tsunami of migration decreed by Frau Merkel, the
increasingly extreme AfD is piling on the votes."

Pity Plowman & Co. don't have the neural processing power to understand
the above - or anything else in the article.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!