AskMeNot

Default Maytag HVAC / 10 year Warranty?

tflfb wrote:
I had a Maytag furnace v/s motor, A coil, 2 stage, 16 seer , 3 ton heat
pump, the guys did a super clean install no half ass work, heat pumps keeps
house @ 69 degs with outside temp 14 degs. 2300 sq ft ranch. (Nebraska
weather)

what is your second stage? electric? NG? propane?

Most if of the compressor ar manufactured by Nordyne for the most of the
manufactures.

Tom

"scott willett" wrote in message
. ..

I am looking at replacing my HVAC with a Maytag system 80 gas furnance

single stage variable speed and a 12 seer AC. The 10 year warranty is
enticing. Maytag is a well known name but seems to be a little new to
HVAC( correct me if I am wrong). I hope I have given enough details

for

some experts to give me their opinion of MAYTAG.