Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Confirm switch wiring, please

Also of course if you get it wrong the cb will ping and there are not that
many choices to try. I know it sounds daft but one has to have fun and you
have also proved the cb works as well!

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Bob Minchin" wrote in message
On 27/01/2019 10:36, ss wrote:
Light switch 2 gang both are 2-way.
The stair switch works ok at the top of stairs, at bottom stairs it only
works dependent on the position of the upstair switch.
I opened up and there appears to be a loose wire, can someone please
confirm that the yellow wire is needing reconnected as per image.

https://imgur.com/a/pnUTTWQ
Highly likely especially if there is the end of the broken wire in the
terminal.