Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default PC 7529- Anyone still using one?

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 17:30:47 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 1/19/19 11:46 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 1/19/19 9:14 AM, John Maldonado wrote:
replying to -MIKE-, John Maldonado wrote:
I'm interested in how you fixed the problem.* can you expand on the
details?

Well, it's been 10 years since I posted this and seeing that the
homeowners' hub forum conduit for this usenet group doesn't quote posts
in context, I can only guess that you're asking about my switch
modification.

Maybe if I'm out in the shop, today, I'll see if I can take the handle
apart and take some pictures to show you.

Alright, guys... here ya go!
https://youtu.be/ibpKLnqqJPg

Verbose you are, in a good way.