Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CO2 levels

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 17:56:49 +0000, newshound wrote:

Predictions are so seldom checked in the popular media, though.

The plebs have short memories. That's why they can get away with this
succession of endless scare stories that never amount to anything in the
end. Sells "newspapers" though - or what passes for newspapers these
days.

The scare stories from Turnip etc about war breaking out in Europe due to
the EU? Can't say I've read much about that in the papers. But I'd guess
you and he have some very special ones.

--
*Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.