Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_6_] Cursitor Doom[_6_] is offline

Default CO2 levels

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 19:46:55 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

If this year is expected to have the biggest increase in CO2 levels due
to El Nino making plants/trees less 'thirsty' for the stuff, then will
the next La Nina year produce a corresponding smaller rise?

There was another of these "experts" on Radio 4 this evening stating that
after a certain future date not too far off, plants and trees which
currently take in CO2 will start belching it out instead! Quite how this
reverse photosynthesis was supposed to work was omitted. It was just a
bald claim. Unless I missed something (I didn't hear the complete item).
Can anyone who did hear it all clarify this remarkable piece of "science"
please? I'd be intrigued. ;-

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!