Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Bathroom mirrors

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 24/01/2019 11:42, Tim Lamb wrote:
The mirror is ordered and will be supplied with 4 corner fixing holes.
I'll take view on wall flatness when I install. I assume the fixings
will have plastic spacer washers. If this is likely to lead to
excessive flexing, I can take up Harry's suggestion of silicon strips
and cling film to protect the silvering.

use rubber grommets behind it.

The location is pretty much determined by where there is sufficient
vertical space to stand and shave (or perfect the eye make up) but not
conflict with toilets/towel rails etc.

Job done.

The mirror was supplied with foil backing so hopefully free of future
moisture damage.

The wall was flat and the supplied fixings were longer than the mirror
thickness so I decided to dispense with the tap washers I planned to use
as spacers.

Slight annoyance that the shaver outlet fitted at the same time comes
with a permanently on LED indicating the voltage selected. Helpful if
you were stumbling around in the dark but most folk have a ceiling
light.

--
Tim Lamb