Ninip

Default spots on new laminate floors

Hi everyone

I hope someone can help me.
Here is my dilemma.
We installed new laminate flooring in our main living areas. The color is
red brown alder by Snap Lock. It is 8 mm thick and a texture to it (not
smooth, like a comb has been run through it)
I have vacuumed and damp mopped with laminate floor cleaner but I can still
see spots.
These marks are like if you touched glass and it leaves finger marks.
It is driving me nuts because I thought laminate is so easy care!
These spots look like smudges (of course most noticeable when light shines
on them.
Anyone else have this problem? What do you do?
I was hoping my new floor was going to look beautiful.
We do not have any animals, just 2 of us living here.
We wear slippers or socks in the house.
These spots are not glue, just smudges.
Please help, I can't stand it.
Thanks in advance.