Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bit OT - ironing boards

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 20:24:59 +0000, Steve wrote:

On 22 Jan 2019 16:12:37 GMT Bob Eager wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 15:58:43 +0000, PeterC wrote:

I hate ironing but need to do some trousers. I've 2 irons (somewhere)
but no board.
Now, plenty on various sites but they all look flimsy and get poor
reviews re. durability and ricketiness. Almos all have the single
legs and T-feet.

Anybody know of a good solid type please?

I know, it's DIY here but I don't have the material and there's a
limit to what the bus driver will accept!

My mother used to have a solid wooden one.

I reckon that should be the next thing John Rumm puts us to shame with.
I feel even more inadequate now I know how old he is.

An occasional reader asks:

Why? How old is he?

Younger than me.