Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ontel Handy Heater

On 1/24/19 8:57 AM, Frank wrote:

[snip]

My wiring is strange in parts.Â* House is 45 years old.Â* I don't know how
many circuits in the kitchen not including electric range on its own
circuit.

My house is 20 years old, and the outlet behind the refrigerator (a
strange place for a heater) is almost on a dedicated circuit.
Unexpectedly, the bathroom light is on it too.

[snip]

I did a actually plug a microwave in there too. It's been that way for
almost 15 years, and no problem yet.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Church teachings are but fiction. I have knowledge of their inanity."
-- Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910)