Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Parts needed to restore Circular saw Skil 5275-05 Tool Gloat : Good Will score.

whit3rd on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 01:24:06 -0800 (PST)
typed in rec.woodworking the following:
On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 9:31:11 PM UTC-8, pyotr filipivich wrote:

Or did not check close enough. The Saw is missing the "blade
bolt", and the washers and flanges. I _might_ be able to replace
them

Yeah, one of my Milwaukee saws took a 3/8-24 lefthand thread. Cost three bucks at a good
local store. To figure out what yours needs, just give us
the model number: someone here will have one to measure..

Skil 5275-05

Illustrated he
https://www.mmtoolparts.com/store/52...12527505-parts

I need part #37 23, 24 and 65.

It is the #24 "Flange" which is no longer made, and has no
replacement, but that could be made "from stock" with a bit of work.
Hmmmm "... it's a simple procedure, involving lasers."

tschus
pyotr

p.s. "Amazon really does have everything" - including two packs of the
blade bolt.

but not the flange. 2610968320

--
pyotr filipivich