Mark or Sue

Default Bond all grounds together?

"Minnie Bannister" wrote in message
I am asking for practical instruction how to ground my antenna tower
(when I erect it), etc. in accordance with the NEC.

Ground rods are normally bonded by interconnecting them with #6 copper wire. This may be one case
where using larger wire is not desireable -- use the #6 between the electrical system ground and the
lightning type grounds, but perhaps use larger wires between any other electrodes in the respective
systems. If the lightning system is permitted to use wires smaler than #6, then I'd use the minimum
allowed wire between the two systems and consider a supplemental rod in the lightning system and use
a larger wire like #4 or #2 to it.

--
Mark
Kent, WA