Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Calibrated dial knob repair

Cutting to the chase, our younger cat (5-year old Maine Coon mix, 18 pounds, 7 ounces) nearly died of kidney stones (Struvite stones). We have had the two of them on Royal Canin SO since then (2 years now). Comes as wet or dry - and it seems to work. Might be a consideration.... ;-)

https://www.chewy.com/royal-canin-ve...saAoaGEALw_wcB

Plenty of Taurine!

It seems to help them keep their weight "good" as well. The big guy (at 21 pounds) has no bladder or kidney issues, but he gained weight on Meow Mix. Back down to a (relatively) svelte 21 pounds now, from 24 at peak. He can still jump to the top of the refrigerator from a standing start.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA