Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo[_3_] Theo[_3_] is offline

Default USB power supply.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
I was hoping to find a mains in with say 6 USB ;'charging' outputs. They
don't need to talk to one another or anything else. The devices I have
simply use a USB socket for DC power. If that makes sense.

I just bought one of these:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01ENBZJ5M/
(don't forget to tick the 55% off 'voucher')

5 ports - there's one Qualcomm Quick Charge port which charges my phone in
40 minutes (but also does regular USB to non-QC gadgets). The other ports
go up to 2.4A which charges it in about an hour. Seems pretty solid all
round.

I got it for travelling - the power input is a figure-8 connector, so I can
attach whatever UK/EU/US cable is appropriate.

Look at 'Aukey' and 'Anker' as reasonable brands (less likely to catch fire
than bottom-barrel Chinese) - they have a wide range of different models.

Theo