Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley Rob Morley is offline

Default USB power supply.

On Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:29:15 +0000 (GMT)
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

Since I'm doing a bit of modification to my AV installation, I'm
wondering if such a thing exists. I have several 5v devices (things
like a toslink to analogue converter, a couple of SCART to HDMI, etc)
that all have their own wall wart USB PS. A single one would take up
less space and be tidier (assuming it didn't introduce ground loop
problems) . But I'd rather it was a box with a mains lead, rather
than a wall wart. As the power distribution is IEC, rather than 13
amp.

I use one of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232003836472 powered by
an old laptop charger in a couple of places where I want multiple USB
supplies.