Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Bit OT - ironing boards

Any old table will do, but what about a trouser press. There must be
millions of these checked out by hotels! :-)
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"PeterC" wrote in message
news
I hate ironing but need to do some trousers. I've 2 irons (somewhere) but
no
board.
Now, plenty on various sites but they all look flimsy and get poor reviews
re. durability and ricketiness. Almos all have the single legs and T-feet.

Anybody know of a good solid type please?

I know, it's DIY here but I don't have the material and there's a limit to
what the bus driver will accept!
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away