Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Draggin' mud sucks

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 14:17:46 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/22/2019 12:23 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Â* But it's gotta be done . At least the only part that requires stilts
is the ceiling . And as dry as it is here (wood stove heat) regular mud
actually dries as fast as 90 minute quick set . Means I can get a lot
more done in a day since I don't have to wait a day for it to dry .

I'd hire out the ceiling. My ass won't get up on stilts.

I would hire out the whole tape and mud job. (and I always have)
Finishing drywall is miserable. The stilts would not enter into it.