Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Can I chuck unused wheelie bins in a skip?

On 17/01/2019 14:11, R D S wrote:
On 17/01/2019 13:40, michael adams wrote:

But in this instance, all the OP need do is to inform the Council.

All? You've plainly never phoned our council.

Anyway curiosity got the better of me and I have my answer.
It turns out our council want to come and collect old unused bins, they
will call me back to make an appointment!

The **** they claim to have no money for but they'll arrange
appointments to drive around collecting battered old bins.

I've an email.....

They've acknowledged my reporting of 'an abandoned bin' and an inspector
is going to visit.

:rolls eyes: