Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice and Hex keys

On Saturday, 19 January 2019 02:59:40 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 18/01/2019 15:37, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 18 January 2019 12:58:35 UTC, Bob Martin wrote:

I'm amazed to find myself agreeing with Rod Speed, but he's right.
Flight levels are in feet, it's an aviation standard & won't be changed.

But he;s wrong about the reason.
The american won't change and that's that, NASA had to even thopugh they
are american. They won't give up their feet any more than their guns.

They could change if they needed to. Their military talks about 'klicks'
for kilometres, due, I assume, to their propensity for joining other
armies for foreign expeditions.

Nope, it isnt for that reason.

Give yourself an education.

https://english.stackexchange.com/qu...military-slang