Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default seeking ideas for low cost sheet material for tool drawer separators

On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 9:58:33 PM UTC, newshound wrote:
On 20/01/2019 21:48, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 20/01/2019 12:29, jkn wrote:
Any thoughts as to other sources of cheapskateÂ* materials I might
consider for
this?

Any old bit of MDF you have lying around with a couple of lost head
nails banged in the end to drop in the slots.

Andy

Neat idea, could do the same with 6 mm ply (but I would drill and
screw). Or you could make a sort of wide but shallow "U" out of coat
hanger wire, fitting in two drilled holes.

Actually that is a really good plan. Yeah, I think I might go with that sort
of thing. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Cheers, Jon N