Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Bennet Andy Bennet is offline

Default Curtain wire problem - sounds easy but aint!

On 20/01/2019 18:12, Murmansk wrote:
Hmm a couple of good ideas to think about there thanks, I'll try and persuade her to go for the Wilko rod idea as that takes less input from me!

Yep the Wilko one was just an example. Dunelm, Range, infact anywhere
that sells nets will sell them in different styles/quality/length,
including amazon.
You rotate one end with respect to the other to fine tune the length and
consequent outwards spring pressure. They have rubberized ends so dont
slip down if you get the pressure right.