Old January 20th 19, 11:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] aaron.nedd@gmail.com is offline

Default Dalton Lathes

Ok so I bought one off an elderly lady back in 2005. It has quite a few extra parts including all the gears. I really just use it as a hobby lathe for small project. I repaired the motor/spindle mount and electrics when I bought it. The headstock has
Ex’s than 0.003” runout shttps://imgur.com/gallery/VvpLbZo I’m happy. Recently I was chatting on Reddit and was encouraged to make contact with you. I have no idea what I have other than it’s a dalton six. Here’s a video of it in operation.

https://imgur.com/gallery/VvpLbZc

Call or text me at(260) 750-0609