Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_3_] Peeler[_3_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 20 Jan 2019 14:50:32 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

This lid remover is the best on this earth and I bet one is not in your
collection or you would be sure, they are not easy to find but get one and
you will never have trouble again.

I got one and kept having trouble, because they bugger up the
lid and that¢s no good for me because I reuse the jars and lids
for my own marmalade and relish.

HILARIOUS, 85-year-old, senile psychopath makes his own marmalade, brews his
own beer and bakes his own bread! How self-centered and isolated can a
psychopath like you get? LOL

--
Senile Rot about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"