Anthony Diodati

Default Looking for screw-in dinger with normal bulb base

Yea like Beaver put in Wally's record player at Wally's party.
Tony D.
"Ron G" wrote in message
At a good hardware store, they sell Flasher Modules.
It's a small circular disk that you drop inside a light bulb socket, then
you screw in the light bulb on top of it.

It makes the light bulb flash on and off until you turn the light switch
off.

Use one of these in your application?

Best---
Ron

Lord Possum wrote in message
Is such a thing made? I know you can buy 12vdc bulbs for backup lights
on your car which ding-ding as a backup warning. But, I want some

simple
screw-in thingie which will audibly warn me to close the $&^%* garage
door instead of leaving it up all night for the possums and cats to get

in.

---

---