Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Super Material

On 19/01/2019 10:37, Robin wrote:
On 19/01/2019 09:14, FMurtz wrote:
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jan 2019 00:46:55 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I'll add another. Tesco pickled cucumber jars. Lids tightened to the
point where even a crowbar won't loosen them.

Don't exaggerate, Dave. I've asked you a million times (maybe more) not
to exaggerate.

try this,

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bottle+lid...%2Fs-l1000.jpg

https://tinyurl.com/y7af3byz

I'm not so sure.Â* We have a collection of such tools but I sometimes
decide that drilling a hole in the lid is the safest thing.

My pet hate are the lids with steeply sloping edges - apparently
designed to defeat everything up to and including strap wrenches.

Drill a hole?

Stab it with a knife is much easier.

--
Adam