Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Joining CU neutral terminal blocks

On 18/01/2019 17:04, sm_jamieson wrote:
I have a MK Sentry split load CU that I am turning into an all-RCBO board, so I need to join the neutral bars together.
The existing board had 4 neutral sections with the first two joined together by a rather thin-looking U shaped link.
The neutral bars are supposed to be able to take 16mm cable.
Can I just join them together with 16mm rigid cable like the stuff you use for large earth connections (obviously will be sleeved in brown) ?
Thanks,
Simon.

16mm will have 7 strands. It will be fine.

--
Adam